You may want to watch this short Brainpop video with your kids before the chat. This one is free, so you don’t need a subscription.
1. What grade are you in, what is the name of your school, and where is it located?
2. What does it mean to be a good citizen?
3. What is digital citizenship?
4. Why is digital citizenship important?
4. What are some ways you can protect yourself online?
5. True or false: You should not communicate with someone you don’t know online. Why or why not?
6. What would you do if you were uncomfortable with something someone said to you online?
7. We are using Twitter under the supervision of a teacher, but why should kids your age not have their own personal social media accounts?